YOU HAVE ENOUGH QUILTS WHEN YOUR SOUL IS FILLED,
YOUR CREATIVITY SATISFIED
AND YOUR FINGERS JUST WON'T WORK ANYMORE



Sunday, December 7, 2008

Quiltathon (with Judy)

Thanks to Judy and Keryn I actually have done some sewing. Really didn't have any desire to sew but thought I would make myself do it. So I made a couple of blocks I had cut.

Then read about Judy's quiltathon and decided to do it. Read Keryn's blog and was inspired to do this. I made these blocks years ago and have been waiting for "just the right fabric". It never showed up so I decided to go with some Robyn Pandolph spots....some of my all time favourite fabrics. It may not be "just right" but it's DONE AND I'M SEWING!!!!!!!

Even sewed till 9.00 last night. Played some of The Quilt Show episodes while I sewed but will have to rewatch them as I didn't see too much. Now for the borders.








3 comments:

Susan said...

Sometimes just sitting at the machine and beginning to sew will work wonders. Glad we had the chance to sew together.

whimzeestitches said...

I didn't have much inspiration up until this morning to sit and sew but once I started, it was just moving along in a good groove. Glad to be sewing with you today!

keryn said...

Very subtle colours, I totally approve. Sometimes the 'perfect' fabric just doesn't exist; much better have a quilt than a pile of fabric.