YOU HAVE ENOUGH QUILTS WHEN YOUR SOUL IS FILLED,
YOUR CREATIVITY SATISFIED
AND YOUR FINGERS JUST WON'T WORK ANYMORE



Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Serious withdrawal

I can't believe so much time has gone by and I haven't sewn a thing. I really have serious, serious withdrawal. I started this blog as my quilting diary so I could keep track of my quilting life..........just wish I had a quilting life! Why do so many things get in the way?

This easy, easy floral QS for the Vic Bushfires is ready to be sewn up........and has been for a couple of weeks.
This Mystery BOM is the first BOM I've every signed up for. WOW, do I like this I say. The fabric and pattern arrives each month like clockwork. Easy, peasy I say. I can easily keep up with this, it's only one block a MONTH. Well, yes it's only one block each month.......if you manage to do it. I'm only 5 behind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is the lovely oriental fabric I got for a really quick and easy quilt....just needed some black.

Well that's no problem as I also need some black for this s00n to be made another "really easy quick quilt". But alas it hasn't even got around to being cut out. And I've once again broken my FAD. So since my last blowaut I've added another 15 mt/yds.
So, that's the story for the last few weeks. I just want to sew!

No comments: