YOU HAVE ENOUGH QUILTS WHEN YOUR SOUL IS FILLED,
YOUR CREATIVITY SATISFIED
AND YOUR FINGERS JUST WON'T WORK ANYMORE



Friday, May 8, 2009

Reproduction Hourglass

I have finally got the blocks together for the Old Chains quilt. Have been sewing bits here and bits there. Amazing what can get done in little bites. Now to decide on a border. Had a play in EQ and came up with 4 variations of one theme.

Reproduction Hourglass


Option 1 Border
Option 2 Border
Option 3 Border

Option 4 Border
I think I prefer Options 3 and 4 and I think I like option 3 the best, I think it gives the quilt movement. I think 1 and 2 are a bit ordinary and don't do much for the quilt

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I must be ordinary...I really like #1 or #2 the best. Either one you decide is wonderful. Love those fabric colors!!