YOU HAVE ENOUGH QUILTS WHEN YOUR SOUL IS FILLED,
YOUR CREATIVITY SATISFIED
AND YOUR FINGERS JUST WON'T WORK ANYMORE



Sunday, June 14, 2009

Sydney Quilt Show

Have just returned from the show which was just wonderful. The quilts were amazing and I'm all fired up and ready to sew, sew, sew. Was so motivated I even loaded a quilt and started it this afternoon!
I managed a few purchases and thought I had been fairly restrained in my purchases........but did fall down in the fabric department.

Got this lovely pattern from Cherry Pie Designs.

This one called Somersby was from Somerset Patchwork and Quilting. I think this was my favourite stall at the show. And I joined their Fabric Club.

Went to a Trunk Show by Michelle Hill. I was lovely to be up close and touch and hold the quilts. It was really inspiring and she was a lovely speaker. Her book was published just recently.


My other little purchase was a Mini Steam Iron. I'm sure I needed it.

My fabric report is in this weeks Stashbusting entry.............

No comments: