YOU HAVE ENOUGH QUILTS WHEN YOUR SOUL IS FILLED,
YOUR CREATIVITY SATISFIED
AND YOUR FINGERS JUST WON'T WORK ANYMORE



Saturday, October 31, 2009

Made a decision...........

I made a decision recently......well I guess I remade a decision. About 18 months or 2 years ago I decided to upgrade my machine to a Statler Stitcher, then changed my mind at the last minute. So a few weeks ago I remade that decision and ordered it. Great excitement and I just can't wait.....but I have to as it won't be here till early December. So I decided to get some (more) quilts ready so I would have plenty to practice on. So got borders on two quilts today.

This bargello was started in a class at Creative By the Sea a few years ago. The pattern is by Chris Timms. Well I finall got the borders on today, prepared the binding and it's ready to quilt.
The borders finally made it to my Blind Quilt.........put this together about a year ago........now ready to quilt.

At the beginning of this year I decided I wanted to have these bins empty and off the floor by the end of the year......not much progress as this is how they looked in January and this is how they look today. Oh well, I have got a few projects out of them and they are ready to quilt.......just need to finish off all the others in these bins.......some are many years old.

Yesterday I cut out a kit I got at the Sydney Quilt show in June......it's called Cambridge Square and the fabrics are black and tan and very yummy.

No comments: