Finallly finished off some quilts. Quilted up some more horsey fabric for boys in Victoria. Will post them off this week to Christine of Oz Comfort Quilts.
I also got my Blind (Pinwheel) quilt done and the binding is all finished. Turned out nicely and I'm happy with it. Have quilted a QS but that won't count towards my Stashbusting till the binding is sewn down.....and I will start that tonight.
So I'm happy to report I busted some fabric this week!!!!!!!!!!! So by the time this year of Stashbusting ends I will probably break even or even scrape over the line.
Fabric added this week: Nil
Fabric added this year: 197.90
Fabric used this week: 13.00
Fabric used this year: 168.00
So I'm feeling pretty chuffed.
Sunday, November 22, 2009
Wednesday, November 4, 2009
Got another quilt ready for quilting today. It has been waiting around for me to get some borders on for more years than I care to remember. So today I got the borders on, prepared the backing and got the binding made. The borders aren't the best choice for the quilt but I'm sick of looking at it. And it's one bin emptied! Have a couple of little customer quilts to do and then onto the next quilt......another that has been waiting as long as this one.