YOU HAVE ENOUGH QUILTS WHEN YOUR SOUL IS FILLED,
YOUR CREATIVITY SATISFIED
AND YOUR FINGERS JUST WON'T WORK ANYMORE



Sunday, November 22, 2009

Finally a finish.....Stashbusting Week 47

Finallly finished off some quilts. Quilted up some more horsey fabric for boys in Victoria. Will post them off this week to Christine of Oz Comfort Quilts.

I also got my Blind (Pinwheel) quilt done and the binding is all finished. Turned out nicely and I'm happy with it. Have quilted a QS but that won't count towards my Stashbusting till the binding is sewn down.....and I will start that tonight.

So I'm happy to report I busted some fabric this week!!!!!!!!!!! So by the time this year of Stashbusting ends I will probably break even or even scrape over the line.

Fabric added this week: Nil
Fabric added this year: 197.90

Fabric used this week: 13.00
Fabric used this year: 168.00

So I'm feeling pretty chuffed.

No comments: