YOU HAVE ENOUGH QUILTS WHEN YOUR SOUL IS FILLED,
YOUR CREATIVITY SATISFIED
AND YOUR FINGERS JUST WON'T WORK ANYMORE



Saturday, January 16, 2010

First finish for the year

I designed and made this a couple of years ago. Didn't quite look as woven as I would have liked. Then ran out of black so couldn't do the borders. It's a really unusual blacky/blue so it sat forever in "wonder what to do" pile till I decided that it just wouldn't have a border. So finally got it quilted and finished the binding last night.
I did intend to get another quilted this weekend but when I went to the sewing room I had the overwhelming desire just to sew........................so I'm off to start / sew/ cut or something in that line.

1 comment:

Lurline said...

Oh, Maggie, where have I been - where have you been - somehow we've lost touch - quite sad! Anyhow, here I am and I love your Licorice Allsorts!
Hugs - Lurline♥