YOU HAVE ENOUGH QUILTS WHEN YOUR SOUL IS FILLED,
YOUR CREATIVITY SATISFIED
AND YOUR FINGERS JUST WON'T WORK ANYMORE



Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Quilts For Queensland

I have started making quilts for Queensland flood victims. This will be a long, long recovery period so I will just keep on making them. I have started a new blog called (can you guess?) Quilts For Queensland. I have posted a few photos of the floods and the beginnings of some quilts. I would be happy to accept any quilts people want to contribute. Distributing these quilts isn't something I have worked out but have a long time to get that in place. Some places aren't too far from where I live.

Have lots of plaids so thought I would start there. Good colours for boy / man quilts.

I like this setting for nine patch and it's made so easily with an Easy angle ruler


On the design wall
Was nice to have a messy floor again.

No comments: