YOU HAVE ENOUGH QUILTS WHEN YOUR SOUL IS FILLED,
YOUR CREATIVITY SATISFIED
AND YOUR FINGERS JUST WON'T WORK ANYMORE



Sunday, October 25, 2015

Borders done and Finishinng Frenzy

After my sewing yesterday I decided to keep it up today and get the Stepping Stones top to the quilting stage.  So  got my borders on it today.  It's not a finish but at least the top is finished.  I never consider it a finish till its quilted and bound, but at least I got in some sewing.  I'm so sick of opening a box or cupboard and finding half done quilts so  I can feel a finishing frenzy coming on.  Will find some backing for this one and then line up some projects.  Perhaps this red and white one which is waiting for me to decide how to do the borders.  Or this NYB which is so close.  Or this which also just needs borders.  So many choices!



No comments: