YOU HAVE ENOUGH QUILTS WHEN YOUR SOUL IS FILLED,
YOUR CREATIVITY SATISFIED
AND YOUR FINGERS JUST WON'T WORK ANYMORE



Saturday, November 28, 2015

Slow Finishing Frenzy

Well the frenzy has certainly slowed.  Only prepared backing for a quilt Nicky tested for me plus got the borders on Red & White quilt.  Life just gets in the way at times.  As well it's been rather warm this week and by the time I get home from work I'm drained and just want to flop with the air con on.  Mind you I'm chomping at the bit to get into some sewing.  Bought a pattern from Cluck Cluck Sew  - and found the last one I bought from her which I haven't made yet. Couldn't find it but finally did so tonight so printed it out and may pull some fabrics for it tomorrow.


The photo doesn't show the red very well.  Need to brush up on my photography skills.





No comments: