YOU HAVE ENOUGH QUILTS WHEN YOUR SOUL IS FILLED,
YOUR CREATIVITY SATISFIED
AND YOUR FINGERS JUST WON'T WORK ANYMORE



Sunday, December 6, 2015

Christmas Stockings and Quilting

Recently my SIL asked me to make her some Christmas Stockings (and I have a feeling she asked me last Christmas but they didn't happen).  So last weekend I got into them and cut and pieced and also quited them.  This weekend I put them together so can get them in the post tomorrow.  They aren't world beaters but alas always in a hurry - and keep promising I will slow down and do things properly.




Today I finished quilting this one....waiting way, way too long to get finished.  Binding is cut and now just have to get it on the quilt.  Did some FMQ (Free Motion Quilting) in the greys.  Little messy in places but "it to do".  Or as Brenda says....Finished is better than Perfect.


1 comment:

Vagabond Quilter said...

Dottie quilting looks great! I can't believe you made Christmas Stockings - well done.