YOU HAVE ENOUGH QUILTS WHEN YOUR SOUL IS FILLED,
YOUR CREATIVITY SATISFIED
AND YOUR FINGERS JUST WON'T WORK ANYMORE



Monday, March 28, 2016

2016 FAL Numer 8

http://maggiesquiltingcorner.blogspot.com.au/p/blog-page.html




My final quilt for this quarter 2016 FAL is a two colour quilt.  Have had the fabric for years and years with the intention of making a red and white quilt.  Well I'm happy  with the quilt but disappointed I did a panto, it really should have been custome.  So may have to make another so I can quilt it a little better.

Finished size is 72"  x 72"



4 comments:

Vagabond Quilter said...

It is beautiful and I love the quilting - I think the swirling bubbles panto would look nice on my Spin Cycle quilt

Cindy said...

Wow! I love this twist on an Irish Chain! Your quilting is spectacular. Congratulations on a wonderful finish! Thank you for participating in the FAL, on behalf of the 2016 global FAL hosts.

Cut&Alter said...

This is a gorgeous quilt and the panto looks great on it. Noticing you live in Hervey Bay has brought memories flooding back of my stay there before and after heading to Fraser Island. What a lovely part of the world you live in!

swooze said...

Love your quilt