YOU HAVE ENOUGH QUILTS WHEN YOUR SOUL IS FILLED,
YOUR CREATIVITY SATISFIED
AND YOUR FINGERS JUST WON'T WORK ANYMORE



Sunday, October 16, 2016

Brisbane Quilt Show

Well another year at the Quilt Show.  Some lovely quilts but vendors getting less and less each year.  BUT I did manage to buy fabric.

First up I got some 30's for a project I found in box from a few years ago.  Have about 12 blocks and need about 40.....so had to get more fabric.

Next I found some lovely greys and beigy and black and white fabrics....love these tones. 
 


And these lovely light and dark grey.

 
Got these lovely plain fabrics.  Good quality homespun and nice fabric.


And my favourite for the day were these to die for aboriginal fabrics.  The colours are just lovely and the patterns just fantastic.  A couple people asked me what project they were for.  Project?  What project?  Seriously?  You have to have a project in mind to buy fabric?  Who knew??????




1 comment:

Vagabond Quilter said...

Looks great - at least when there are no quilt vendors at the show, we will all know where to come to find nice fabrics! he he